I hope everyone had a safe and happy holiday season. Ours was great - quiet, but great.
I have had some time to make a few cards again. YAY! Gotta' love that.
Here is a card I made after making the mushroom paper. It turned out pretty good, but was stiff. I used it as a backing for my medallion. I may have to try die cutting some of this paper in my Cuttlebug to see if it will cut.
This card is done with a flourish clear stamp onto paper that I inked up with my brayer. I cut them out, and adhered them to rectangles cut from white card stock that I ran through my Cuttlebug first. I inked the edges of the embossed pieces before adhering them to patterned paper. Little yellow gems finished it off.
This card was really fun to make! It is folded accordian style and attached to a backing card. Before folding it, the butterflies were stamped on the ends of a long strip of cream paper along with the flourishes and flowers. I cut out the edges of the butterflies in certain areas so they can overlap on the front of the card. This is what it looks like open!
It wouldn't be complete without a tea bag medallion, so that went on the inside. The first card I made like this took FOREVER, but the second, third, and fourth went much quicker. LOL!
This one I made for a friend that recently moved. In the process of moving, they found a sketch of what the house was going to look like when built. I used a Spellbinders die to cut out the opening so that the house would show through the front of the card. I did this after attaching paint sample strips to the front of the card. When opened, it looks like this:
I hope you all have a good day and are having good January weather. Thanks for peeking in!