Monday, April 2, 2012

Colored Pencils and Mineral Spirits

I have been playing with colored pencils and mineral spirits.  The image I started with was one from Digi Darla.  I printed it on my printer and then went to work coloring and shading.  It is not the best, but I am proud of it for my first time!  The blending is done using paper stumps and mineral spirits.

The left edge of the card was done by using a Martha Stewart Punch along the Edge punch.  I then added a peel off sticker in silver to the edge of that.
This one took me a long time to do, but it was my first time so I expected that. 

I have now done another one like this and also this one:
I hope you like my newest projects.  Now I am off to color more.  I got a larger set of Crayola Colored Pencils at WalMart yesterday so I have even more colors to play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment