Friday, May 11, 2012

Feeling a little vintage and Pro Markers

I downloaded the graphic for this card from The Graphics Fairy.  The background is made by cutting 3 pages of card stock and then reassembling them to form a new paper.  I distressed the edges of them with Distress inks to add depth.  I also tore around the edges of the graphic and distressed it as well.  The clock is from Spellbinders Timeless Heritage set.  A rubber stamped sentiment, a bit of fiber ribbon and this is the completed card!

I got the greatest bargain on a set of Pro Markers!  I have never used alcohol based markers before, but I managed to complete a card with them.  I printed the digital stamp with my printer and discovered that if I let it set overnight to cure completely, the ink does not bleed when I start coloring it.  I discovered this when I was using my colored pencils too.  (Just a little tip if you didn't know)  I learned how to use the markers by watching some YouTube videos.  The background is shaded with chalks.
I hope you like my latest creations.  Stop back again...



No comments:

Post a Comment