Thursday, January 24, 2013

Newest Cards

I was hoping to be able to post once a week starting at the first of the New Year, but time has a way of getting away from me and already I am behind.

But, here are some of the latest cards I have made:

This one is called a double zig-zag card and I just love how easily it goes together.  The hardest part is deciding how to decorate it.
 
This is the card with the belly band on to help hold it closed.

Take the band off, and it opens up.  There is another flap on the inside and it lifts up.

Opened up, it reveals the sentiment.
 
And here are a couple more that I have made:
 
             
       
 
 


The sentiments shown came from Create with TLC.
 
The instructions for how to make this card can be found on this blog:
 
Here is another card I made for a challenge that required the use of a digi image of my choice from her store, blue, snowflake, snow, and twine.  I did meet the requirements and I am pleased with my result.

I hope you enjoy these cards and that they inspire you to be creative.  Stay warm!


No comments:

Post a Comment