Thursday, June 13, 2013

Of Die cuts and flowers

I wanted to share another card I have made.  This one used a different way to use Spellbinders die cuts.  For this card, I used Contemporary Hearts, and Parisian Accents and Foliage.  I also used a punch for the pine bough leaves and some paper flowers that I colored using Distress Inks.

The centers of the flowers and the 3 little gems on the top right of the card are actually "pearls" but don't show up so well in this photo.
 
When the card is open, it looks like this on the inside.
 
Here you can see the pearls better.  And you can see that inside there is another die cut that does not show when the card is closed.
 
I am entering this card in the following challenge:
 



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. Such a great design so well executed. Thanks for sharing it with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge this week.

    Laurence DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! I love the spellbinders on the front and inside! I love seeing insides of cards! I love your beautiful focal point! I am joining your blog today!

    ReplyDelete