Monday, November 15, 2010

What a week...or 2!

It has been a busy couple of weeks.  I am a bow hunter and was successful in taking a buck last week.  Oh goody!  Meat in the freezer. 

I have also been busy making my Thanksgiving cards.  I was not going to make them, but decided to do so anyway.  Now to get busy on my Christmas card list.

Deer gun season is coming up this next weekend and we have company coming for the weekend portions of the season, so I suppose I will have to clear my dining room table so that we can feed them.  I don't want gravy on the cards I am working on.  Then again - this could be a whole new concept.  Instead of "scratch and sniff" we could have "lick and taste".  YUCK!

Here are some of the cards I made last year in the meantime...





No comments:

Post a Comment